Friday, February 20, 2015

The Hunt for a Wedding Ring

We are going back to the jewelry store today for a diamond event to meet with someone who might be able to put together a wedding ring very quickly if they happen to have the pieces to what I'd like. I have a heart center diamond from my mom's wedding set, so I just need a setting and accents. Fingers crossed, this may go very smoothly and ridiculously fast...otherwise, it'll be the normal lengthy process.

While I was browsing the internet for ring ideas, I came across three designs that I really liked. The first one I found many years ago.


I like the white gold one. It has little holes cut out on the sides in the shape of hearts which I thought were really cute.

The second wedding set is really pretty.

I like the way it looks and it seems like it has a low profile and is sturdy. I definitely don't want something that'll catch on things or will break easily.

But the third one, I really fell in love with because it is more me.

My favorite color is blue, so I love the sapphires. It is simple yet elegant and I really like the smooth style. I only want to add a secondary band with a channel set that matches so that it looks more like a wedding set.

I'm definitely excited and really hope that I'll be lucky enough to find something today!

3 comments:

  1. I say go for one that feels like it belongs to you! It's going to be on your finger forever. The sapphires are lovely. But I like the other white-gold ones too.

    Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find the perfect one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica - I definitely took that into consideration. I'll be posting about it soon! I can't wait to share my excitement.

    Leigh - I definitely believe I've found the perfect one for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!