Friday, February 13, 2015

Different Sensations

Note: This post includes some anal play.  (I decided to take a leaf out of Beth's book and give you a warning since I know some of my readers don't care for this type of play. :-) ) 
Yesterday was our last day of being alone in our house for the next two weeks.  Tom's brother is coming back into town to finish the rest of his vacation today.  Since it was our last night alone for a while, I wanted to play. 
Earlier in the evening, Tom asked me, "So what do you want to play?" 
I shrugged, thinking that he was talking about playing a video game. 
"You said that you wanted to play, didn't you?" 
I nodded. 
"So then, what do you want to do?" 
Suddenly embarrassed, I mumbled very quickly, "I wannabe tied downandspanked." He smiled and I scurried away to go do laundry. 
After various chores had been done and showers had been taken, I went into the bedroom and decided to get things ready before I changed my mind which I am apt to do.  I pulled out the under-the-bed straps for my wrists and ankles. I moved a set of anal plugs and the Wartenberg wheel - all recent spur-of-the-moment purchases - to his nightstand. 
Side Note: I used to say "absolutely not" when it came to anything related to anal play, but recently curiosity has gotten the better of me.  A few months ago, we tried a small anal plug and it just felt weird - not horrible - just weird and I didn't really like it.  But as time has passed, I decided that I wanted to try it again. Not sure why...just curiosity, and if it bothered me too much or I really did't like it, we would just stop. No harm, no foul in trying something new. 
Back in the bedroom, I attempted to prop my Hitachi Wand angled up and in between pillows so that I would be able to lean against it while we played. 
Tom walked in at this point, but I was too excited and embarrassed to wait for him to tell me what to do, so I started stripping off my clothes and got on the bed. I eagerly draped myself over the pillows. Then, he told me to turn on the vibrator.  It wasn't perfectly placed but would do for now. 
He picked up the crop and popped my backside a few times before securing my wrists and ankles to the velcro straps. Then, the crop returned and he lightly smacked from my bottom down my legs to the bottom of my feet. It felt a lot like getting a lightly percussive massage. (LOL, which I suppose is exactly what it is.) 
He put down the crop and picked up the Wartenberg wheel.  He rolled it across my back and up and down both arms then down my legs. The tingling sensation reminded me of lightly using my nails to caress my skin which has always been hard for him to mimic until now. It felt good to just focus on feeling.  Nothing else mattered outside the bedroom. 
At some point, he picked up the smallest plug of the new set.  He lubed it up and just let it sit at the entrance to my backside. I slowly pushed against it while also grinding against my wand which was still humming underneath me. I think the combination of going very slowly and being stimulated by the vibrator helped make this experience less weird and more enjoyable.  I really didn't think about the odd intrusion as much with the distraction of the added vibrations. 
Eventually, the whole plug slid in and he started to slowly move it back and forth.  Although it definitely felt awkward, I kind of like the new sensations. I told him I needed my hand to adjust the wand so he untied my wrist. I undid my other wrist and moved the pillows from under me so I could put weight back on my knees and move the wand. 
Suddenly things started feeling really good.  He started playing with the plug in such a way that it felt like it was vibrating. That combined with me controlling the wand was enough to throw me over the edge.

I collapsed on the bed and enjoyed the after effects. 
Tom looked over at me and asked me about how I felt.

As my breathing returned to normal, I smiled and told him, "I felt good. I won't deny that it was certainly different, but it didn't hurt and actually felt pretty good there at the end."
-----
Today, I'm excited for a few reasons. 1) We get to go shopping together on our way to pick up his brother from the airport, 2) Tom had roses delivered to my office today, and 3) we are going to look at wedding rings tomorrow! 
Here is a picture of my roses. I told him I wanted the 2-tone kind this year. :-)


5 comments:

  1. What beautiful roses! I love the two-toned ones as well. Happy Valentine's Day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful story Jay. Your warning about the content made me giggle. i thought is was funny that there might actually be someone that comes to a blog about sexual submission and spanking, that could be offended with words describing anal play.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica - Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! ♥

    sub hub - Thanks! Although it never offended me, there was a time that anal play (with plugs and such) was something I personally wouldn't consider trying, but now it is on the "once in a while" list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful story and beautiful roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany - Thank you! Glad you stopped by! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!