Thursday, March 5, 2015

Question Time!

I’ve been trying to start a post for a couple of days now and just can’t seem to get anywhere on it yet, so I decided to go ahead open the floor up for a Q&A session instead.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Time for questions!
I’ve never participated in one of these before, so I’m eager to see what questions you all may have for me. Feel free to ask anything. I won’t promise I’ll have an answer for everything, but I will certainly try! I will copy the questions and answer them in a later post.
This time I would like to direct you to my Wordpress site for commenting here or https://relativity0218.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/question-time/. You don't have to as I am still allowing comments on this post, but it'd be easier for me...not that I'm complaining, mind you, since I'm the one making this complicated.
In other news, I'm still testing things on both Blogger and Wordpress. I hate being so indecisive...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay, I've just found your blog. Could you tell me a little about yourself and why you started blogging? Thanks.
    DF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!