Sunday, March 8, 2015

First Q&A

DelFonte asked, "Could you tell me a little about yourself and why you started blogging?"


The first question is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be because I wasn't sure which direction to go in. I decided to give a brief summary about my life now and I'll refer you to my first post, A Bit of Background Info, for a more in-depth description. I will be 27 at the end of the month which is when I will receive my first real birthday spanking! I am a mechanical engineer who gets to hear fun buzzwords every day. I got engaged to Tom last year on March 1st, and we are working toward getting married around Christmas of this year. Life has thrown us a lot to deal with in the last year, and it's left us feeling tired and worn out. Our love for each other has kept us going strong, and now that things are quieting down, maybe we can slow down a little and just enjoy the scenery for a while.


Blogging has become my way of keeping a journal and expressing myself even though I have never been able to keep a personal journal to save my life. I find it therapeutic because I can get some of my feelings out and I know someone is out there listening even if they don't always reply. I hope that maybe it might help someone out there to hear about where I've been, where I am now, and where I want to go. I started blogging to share experiences, hear other's opinions, and gain perspective. This community has been a wonderful place to do just that and I am amazed at the amount support we, as a community, don't hesitate to give to one another.

Thanks for your question, DelFonte, and welcome to my blog! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the answer. I would never have dreamed of keeping a journal, but calling it a blog and just writing seems to work as therapy for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay,

    I'm enjoying learning about friends.

    Do you have a favourite colour in knickers:)?

    Do you have a spanking fantasy, a scene that thrills.

    What first attracted you to Tom?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!