Friday, March 13, 2015

First Q&A - Part 3

Anonymous asked, "I understand you have to be discrete, but would every consider posting more photos?"
I'm not saying I wouldn't consider it, but I'm definitely not promising anything.
Ronnie asked, "Do you have a favourite colour in knickers:)?"
My favorite color is blue, but I also think I look good in red or black. :-)
"Do you have a spanking fantasy, a scene that thrills?"
Hmm, I enjoy imagining the love of my life tossing me on the bed, flipping me face down, and securing my wrists and ankles. Then, he'll pull out a blindfold and have fun playing with my body and my senses. Perhaps just letting me feel or making me guess what he is using. All implements and toys are available for him to choose from. He can fuck, spank, and/or play. It's completely up to him whether I experience pain, pleasure, or both. This fantasy stems from a stories like this one on Literotica called "Tie Me Up Game."
"What first attracted you to Tom?"
Hehe, my dad and I hired Tom to remodel my house. I bought a house and three acres in September of 2012.  We spent about two months tearing out all the wall panels, carpets, electrical wires, and all of the kitchen cabinets. We started wiring one room when we decided we were going to need help. Dad called someone who used to work where we work and that guy just happened to hand the phone to Tom. We set up a meeting time and Tom came out to give us a quote. Over the next few months, I got to watch him as he worked on my house. He is strong and rugged, yet kind and gentle. He is very thoughtful and cares a lot about his work. He had no idea I was watching him at the time, but I was attracted to seeing his muscles flex while he was working, listening to him be in control and calmly give direction to his crew. He also treated me with respect and cared about what I thought as he worked.
One day about two months after he started working, he walked towards me and I flashed him a smile. He said, "That is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen." It stopped him dead in his tracks and he asked, "Is that smile for me?"
Not long after, we started dating and have been together ever since.
Thanks for your questions, Anonymous and Ronnie!

7 comments:

  1. sub hub and Leigh - Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay,

    Enjoyed reading your answers. Thanks for answering. Lovely story about Tom.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie - it was fun answering your questions! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a perfect love story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!