Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Where I am home.

Note: I am feeling a bit better today, but I know I am still in the recovery phase so we are waiting for the all clear from the doctor before we go all the way like in the following story (which is a mix of actual feelings but not necessarily events that have all happened yet or at least not in a long while).
I raise my head up from it's place on your shoulder to gaze at you.  Your eyes are closed.  You are resting peacefully.  I gently run my fingers over your handsome face, feeling the rough texture of your beard.  My fingers move down to your chest and trace the firm muscles along your arms.  I gently run my fingernails over your palms the way you like me to and you groan out your appreciation.  I can feel the callouses on your carpenter's hands.  Your hands are so different than mine.  Mine are soft and smooth, but yours are tough and strong - and I wouldn't have them any other way because I love the way they feel against my skin.  Your hands can be gentle when they caress my face, or they can be hard and unyielding when you are spanking my bare bottom.  A exciting chill runs through me just at the thought. 
I move my hands back to your chest and down to your abdominal muscles.  Then, skip down to your thighs and calves.  I love feeling your muscles.  I can feel your strength and know you can protect me. That makes me feel safe and sound. I massage your feet and then lean forward to give your manhood a gentle kiss.  You smile and keep your eyes closed. 
I take you into my warm mouth and feel you grow with each slow, deliberate stroke.  I smile mischeviously because right now, I'm in control and I want to make you feel good.  You open your eyes so you can watch me.  I make eye contact and take you in ever so slowly before tigtening my lips and pulling back to the tip.  I start moving faster until you moan and then suddenly, I stop and slowly start teasing you all over again.  It's not long before you decide it is time to take over and teach your naughty wife-to-be that it's not nice to tease. 
You raise up from the bed and tell me to put my head on the bed and get my cute ass in the air.  You caress my backside before bringing down your hand sharply on one cheek and then the other.  Mmm, the perfect combination of sting and thud.  You work your way up and down my bottom.  You pause a moment and tell me how red I'm getting.  Slowly, you slip your fingers to other locations and gently stroke me until you have me moving to meet your fingers. A moan escapes my lips before you deliver a few final hard spanks, letting me know without a doubt that you are the one in control now. 
You position yourself behind me and slowly ease your hardess inside me. We both sigh when our thighs touch...we fit so perfectly together.  After a couple of soft and loving strokes, you grab my hips and proceed to take me hard and fast.  Oh my, you feel amazing.  I slip a vibrator between my legs as you continue your punishing pace from behind.  So close...  I squeeze my eyes shut as stars erupt.  Feeling my release also pushes you over the edge and we share a few blissful moments. 
Not long after, my head returns to your shoulder and you wrap your arm around me protectively.  This is my favorite place to be...where I am loved, where I am protected, where I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!