Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Opening the Box

OK, so this is a follow-up to last week's post about the Magnum Infinity ice cream.

I did end up buying a box mostly because I absolutely love chocolate but also because I wanted to simply indulge my curiosity and see what's in the box (yes, I know the picture on the front shows what should be in it - just bear with me).  I brought it home and waited until after dinner for my dessert like a good girl (ha!).  So, what did I see when I opened the box?


Ta-da!  Yep, now, I'm definitely thinking chocolate covered, elongated...something all right, but ice cream isn't it!  Plus, look, it's even in a golden wrapper (which still screams condom to me)!

Since my kinky mind has completely overruled all vanilla thoughts and after I nibbled and licked my way passed the delicious triple chocolate ice cream, I'm left with the flat wooden stick...which so conveniently resembles what exactly?  A miniature paddle!

Time for a recap: Trojan Magnum, KY Intense (or His and Her) color scheme, golden condom wrapper, and a paddle - I personally think someone knew what they were doing.

(laughing) What? I can't help what my kinky brain will notice next!  Hope everyone is having a good week! :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!