Monday, June 16, 2014

Magnum Infinity

I was out grocery shopping yesterday and decided to go look for some ice cream.  As I was browsing all the normal brands - Blue Bell, Edy's, Drumstick, Klondike, Breyers, etc. - I came upon this box.


Does anyone else think of condoms when they see this?  Also, has anyone seen the commercial for it?  I definitely thought it was going to be a condom commercial the way it was carrying on.  I just tried to Google the commercial, but I couldn't find the one they are airing around here.  Oh well, the ice cream was very rich and delicious.

4 comments:

  1. (laughing) I never thought of condoms... until now! I don't think I've seen the same commercial you did. The one that airs all the time in these parts is about a huge traffic jam on a narrow highway, and a young woman sitting in her car spies a Magnum van up ahead. She then gets out of her car, takes off her shoes and runs barefoot across the tops of all the other cars to get to the van, where a smiling gentleman opens up the back and gives her an ice-cream bar.

    Have never had one myself, but I think I would go for the vanilla bean ice cream with caramel, milk chocolate and almonds variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica - :-) I think that is the same commercial, but I must have been in a different frame of mind when I first saw it. I kept thinking it was going to end up like one of the KY or Trojan commercials because the look on her face was very...lustful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssss! I think of condoms every single time. Can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lil - I'm going to post a follow-up to this post sometime today - opening the box. :-) I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!