Sunday, November 30, 2014

Walk down memory lane...

This is post #50 and as promised, here is a list of links to some of my posts with brief summaries that might be worth taking a look at especially for those who are new to my little corner of blogland.  I appreciate all of you for visiting and feel free to check back here as often as you like!  Oh, and of 09:00course, comments are always welcome!

A Bit of Background Info - I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. :-) It’s my first post here.

What do you do for a living? - I compiled a list of workplace buzzwords.  Please enjoy and feel free to add your own!

Oh, the irony! - This is my only post so far to have made it onto Chross’s Spanking of the Week lists!  It was pretty exciting for me because it was only my eighth post.

I want my nine! - This is certainly one way to get a spanking every day.  Unfortunately with all the recent changes, it has been difficult to continue but I’m sure it’ll make a comeback eventually.

I don’t know! Nothing! I’m fine! and I found you. - A peek into what I want, what I need.

Relationship Observations/Advice - Little reminders about relationships.

Being Open - Communication is very important when we are on the same page…and even more important when we aren’t.

RIP TF, III - We had been through some rough times and some changes before…and then we lost my fiancé’s father.

2 comments:

  1. One of these days, I may take that stroll, but for now I'll just stay current.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh - thats's okay. The Lane is always open whenever you have the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!