Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's Day Two of this year's Love Our Lurkers event!

I want to thank everyone who has stopped by so far to comment and even provide answers to yesterday's Three & Three challenge!  I'd also like to encourage others to leave comments as they stroll around blogland today!  I love hearing from my readers because you all offer wonderful advice, support, and enouragement even if it's just a quick, "Hi there!"  Sometimes all you need is someone to listen and knowing you are there can make all the difference. 
For those that are new here, I apologize that the last couple of months have been a bit rough and my posts reflect that.  For more entertaining posts, please feel free to browse through my archive if you have time, or perhaps wait a few days and I will publish a Walk Down Memory Lane post with links and summaries. 
I am truly amazed at the explosion of activity going on and I'm very glad that this year's event is two days! 
Again, I extend a heartfelt thank you to my fellow bloggers and lurkers for accepting me into this wonderful community!

4 comments:

  1. Jay, thanks for blogging. Yes, there have been some darker posts but ... life is a process. In my life I eventually get to the point I have to talk things through. One of your ways is to write. That IS good.

    Bye the way, I notice your consistently pleasant comments on other people's blogs.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon,

      Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! The feedback and support I receive here means a lot to me, so I try to be supportive and encouraging whenever I comment on someone else's blog. :-)

      ~Jay

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!