Monday, June 2, 2014

Sometimes you just need a little more.

Last night, we were sitting on the couch in the middle of watching “The Transporter” when my love decided he wanted me to remove my shirt and jeans.  I took the liberty and also removed my bra and underwear so nothing would be in the way of whatever he had in mind.  He then invited me across his lap.  Fortunately, he already had me fetch the double strap earlier, so he reached over me to retrieve the conveniently placed strap from the coffee table.  As we continued to watch the movie he caressed and rubbed for a little while.  Then he started with the strap.  The strokes were not very hard yet as he was just warming up and throwing in a little rubbing here and there.  I attempted to continue watching the movie but my attention was quickly averted to my warming backside.  I could tell my fiancé was getting pretty turned on as his member started poking my side.  While he freed himself of his clothes, he had me change positions. 

He put me over the arm of the couch so that my hands were on the floor and my legs were still on the couch.  He explored a little with his fingers and declared, “You aren’t very wet yet.  I guess that means I need to spank harder.”  I agreed by nodding to the floor.  Now that he was no longer on the couch, he could actually swing his arm – and swing his arm he did!  Obviously the warm up was over.  I was gasping and wiggling in short order.   Suddenly the issue of a desert-like climate in my nether region was no more.  He slid in quite easily with me still over the armrest.  He alternated spanking with…um…poking (giggles).   He ramped up to a few full strokes with each tool in turn until he reached his release.  He then had us move things to the bedroom. 

He told me to retrieve my Hitachi and get on the bed.  I placed the wand in a very exciting locale and he slowly inserted a purple dildo that resembles a certain part of the male anatomy (and smells like grapes, haha).   Because I was already so turned on, he was able to pump the dildo at a pace that felt more like a wonderful hard vibration against that oh-so-perfect internal spot.  Within seconds, I fell over the edge into sexual bliss.

After a few moments of recovery, I realized that I wasn’t entirely ready to stop.  I wanted him to continue to spank me.  I hadn’t reached that point of feeling truly relaxed.  I needed him to continue.  He decided check for any damage to my just-spanked rear.  He noticed some bruising and was a little concerned but agreed to continue.  He used the double strap and gave me maybe six full-force swings before I noticed I couldn’t feel the pain anymore - probably still too high on endorphins and all that, so he just stopped.  After all, what’s the point if I can’t feel it?  We went back to the living room where he ate a bowl of cereal (yep, he gets hungry after sex) and I pouted and felt frustrated.  It didn’t take long before he was tired of my bummed-out attitude, so we ended up back in the bedroom and he pulled out the paddle.  I thought, “Yikes, I bet I’ll feel that!”  And so I did.  I felt the burning ache after the third one, I was wiggling and moving away by the sixth one, and by the tenth one I was relaxed and done.  He wandered off to watch TV, and I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

Sometime later he slipped into bed and gently woke me up.  We made sweet love one more time and fell asleep together in each other’s arms.

2 comments:

  1. YES! More, please. I know how that is.

    A couple of weeks ago, Steve was giving me an intense flurry of hand swats and just as I was really getting into it, he stopped. "Noooo, please don't stop!" I moaned.

    To which he answered, "Hey -- who's in charge here?" Arrggghhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica - (laughing) Yep, they sure know how to make sure we know who is in charge...at least at the moment anyway.

      By the way, thank you for being a consistent commenter. You always make me smile!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!