Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hot 'n' Bothered

There's just something that gets me all hot 'n' bothered (in a very good way) when my fiancé yanks me over his lap while we're naked in bed to dish out a quick spanking. 
Why, you might ask? It was for sexually arousing him while he was trying to fall asleep.  What?  I swear I didn't do anything! Read on and you will see it clearly wasn't my fault. ;-)
Last night, we were both tired and cuddled up in bed when I started to massage him.  He said he was sore from working the last few days, so I thought I'd be nice and work out some of the knots in his muscles. I could tell he was enjoying it from all his moaning and groaning.  That's about when my hands wandered down his body and I started to gently caress and stroke him.  It's not my fault he had a reaction. 
Without so much as a warning, he yanked me over his lap and proceeded to give me a very quick and pretty hard hand spanking.

Then, he rolled me off of him and roughly entered me from behind to firmly remind me of who was in control. It was my turn to moan and groan!
Needless to say, I personally think it all worked out in my favor.  (giggles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!