Monday, July 28, 2014

Update on Wanting It All by Livia Grant

For those of you who wandered over to the Wanting It All story on Literotica from my post back in June, I just wanted to let you know that the author LB Grant has taken it down from the site.  I just happened to notice this because I was in the middle of reading it again when it went down, so I wandered over to her biography page and found that she has a few release dates with Blushing Books that we can look forward to under the pen name Livia Grant!  The orignal story is broken into two books as part of the Passion Series.  The first book is called Wanting It All with a publish date around August 5th, and second book is called Securing It All with a publish date around September 5th of this year.  The third book is the continuation of the story called Having It All and a fourth book (not yet titled) will be available towards the end of the year.  If interested, you can read more about it here

Congratulations, LB Grant!  I'm very excited for you and can't wait to order my copy of your first book!
Edit - The release date for the first book has been pushed back to August 22nd.  It is still worth the wait!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Jay, for being such an awesome fan! I am sorry the story got ripped down while you were in the middle of re-reading it. At least you don't have to wait too long for the release on Amazon/Blushing. You will find the story itself is exactly the same, but I did have a professional editor help me tighten it up. I know you've read it a few times so I'm anxious to hear from you if you can see improvements with the editing or if you preferred it the old way. Apparently, I am too wordy. Who knew? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Livia - Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to reading the new version of your work and I'll let you know which version I prefer. I wish I was too wordy...then I wouldn't have had all those problems meeting the minimum word/page count requirements when I was in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Livia's editor on this project, let me say that I think you're going to be very, very pleased with this book. It is such a wonderful read. I'm personally so excited for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria - I'm pleased to meet you! I'm definitely looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Livia I write very well really like the way that you write São Paulo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!