Monday, July 21, 2014

Getting back into the swing of things.

It has been a rough couple of weeks all around...but I think it's a bit too personal to go into detail here.  Suffice it to say, rough is a huge understatement, but things are getting better and we are dealing with what life throws at us together. 
Since my stepdaughter has been visiting for the past two weeks, we haven't been able to play much, so I was very grateful when we did manage to have a couple of very short scenes with the new canes.  They are relatively quiet and worked well for quick, nighttime reconnections.  Even so, I really missed being able to talk openly, to make sounds (even though I'm not that loud to begin with), and to feel the variety of other implements (including his hand).  This brings us to yesterday. 
We had just dropped off my stepdaughter with her mom when we decided to do a little shopping for some new clothes for me.  Now normally, I am a sneakers, jeans, and t-shirt kind of gal.  I have only ever worn dresses when attending dances back in high school (homecoming and prom) or my own graduation where it was a requirement.  So, let's see - that means, I've worn one dress in the last eight years which was at my college graduation.  It's not that I don't like them or don't like to look at them on the rack in the store.  I just don't like me in them; however, every now and then, I secretly want to go ahead and get one.  Why?  I don't know.  It's not like I go to dances anymore.  I just feel so silly wanting one yet having no desire to actually wear it in public.  Anyway, my fiancé was with me and knew that I wanted to look at some dresses, so he watched me try some on and then made me get two of them before I could talk myself out of it.  The dresses didn't cost much (about $30 for both) and they are nice and casual, but I'm still not sure if I'll ever go out in them.  I suppose if I don't I will at least have fun wearing them around the house.  After all, it's certainly easier to pull up a dress than pull down jeans. (grins mischievously) 
After shopping, we began our 70 min ride home.  It wasn't long before he leaned over from the passenger side and said, "9 times 7 is 63 times 2 is 126!  So, that means you have 126 licks coming for two weeks worth of 'my nine' we've missed!"  I nodded and smiled, feeling my heart speed up a couple of beats.  He had fun teasing me for a few minutes before the conversation turned to regular topics. 
When we finally arrived at home, he followed me into the bedroom and picked out the Cane-iac paddle.  I bent over the end of the bed and he delivered the first set of nine at a medium strength.  "That's one day."  He continued to repeat the process, varying speed and location, as I wiggled back and forth until we reached seven days.  "That's one week's worth.  I think we'll wait a little while for the second half."  I stood up and reached back.  I could feel the heat radiating from my backside through my jeans.  Boy, I missed this! :-) 
We went into the living room and decided to start watching the Firefly series again.  (I love that show!)  Somewhere in the first episode, my love asked me a question about something he was tinkering with and I guess I must have replied with some sassy comment because the next thing I knew, I was facedown over his lap getting the second week's worth of 63 licks with the paddle that he conveniently had within arms reach.  This set felt absolutely amazing.  I don't know if it was the OTK position or the way he was swinging the paddle, but he really got my motor going with this set, and if the poking in my side was any indication, I obviously wasn't the only one revving up for some sexual activities.  We both hurried out of our clothes from the waist down.  He bent me over in front of the couch and took me hard and fast from behind until we were both seeing stars.  

Needless to say, I think we are definitely getting back into the swing of things.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely story. Thank you for sharing. I hope those things that are making your life rough, are beginning to smooth out. Have a delightful day~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sub hub - Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! And don't you love those spontaneous moments?

    Dresses/skirts are a must for spanking play, I think. Accessibility is key! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica - Yes, spontaneous moments can be awesome!

    (laughing) I think I may develop a new appreciation for dresses and skirts in the near future. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely prefer my wife in a dress rather than a skirt - something alluring and seductive about the way a pretty dress swirls. Hate hose.

    Glad you reconnected. Sounds like you need to play the sassy card more in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jon - I dislike hose as well.

    Funny, my fiancé made it a point to tell me last night that rather than moping around when I want attention, I should just be a smart ass, then he will be sure to give me a sore ass!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!