Thursday, September 11, 2014

Trip to the Game Room (Our Woodshed)

Before our nephews came to live with us, my fiancé closed in our carport.  It is eventually going to be our game room but as of right now it is still unfinished because life got busy.  Unfortunately while we were cleaning out the rest of the house to get ready for relatives, we started using it for extra storage.  Well, a couple of weeks ago, he decided to get in there and start moving stuff to the actual storage buildings.  Now we have a loveseat to sit on and a decent amount of room to move around in there. 
So, sometime last week after we put the boys to bed, he had me go get the paddle and we met in our future game room.  We grabbed the baby monitor to keep an eye on the boys and closed the exterior door that leads to our game room.  Because of all the two brick walls and the exterior door that leads to the house, you really can't hear anything from inside the house.  From the driveway on the other hand, you can probably make out the crack of the paddle but that's when we can just turn on the stereo and since I don't scream it shouldn't be that big of a deal. 
He had me bend over the armrest of the loveseat so that I had a view of the concrete floor.  He rested the paddle on the seat of my jeans and gently patted.  Then he pulled back and the first swat landed.  It wasn't too hard, but it did surprise me.  He continued to paddle me with varying degrees of power while I gasped and wiggled.  We hadn't used the paddle in what felt like forever so I was definitely feeling it.  Soon he paused to undo my jeans and pulled them down along with my panties.  It had been a while since I had felt the smooth wood on my bare bottom. Crack! Ouch!  Oh, how I missed this.  He couldn't keep it up for much longer because we still had to take showers and get some sleep, so he wrapped it up with a few well-placed hard swats and sent me to the shower with a nicely reddened backside. 
It's been about a week since that spanking (not that our canes haven't seen some use), but I think I'm due for another trip to the game room!  I'm not complaining about the quiet canes because they are definitely useful in the bedroom, but sometimes I want the louder implements like his hand, the leather, and/or the wood!

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your game room/woodshed. We have a large family and a small house, so space is super limited. We have to wait until all the kids are completely zonked before we do anything, and depending on their resistance to sleep, that can be pretty late A small part of me wants to get a cane or a loopy johnny so we can occasionally sneak away to our room when they're watching tv or playing xbox, but I have never had anything other than the paddle or the belt and I'm kind of a chicken when it comes to welts. He doesn't seem anxious to escalate to a cane either, and I don't want to push him. But sometimes I have to wait sooo long for conditions to be just right...*sigh*

    Since our housing situation probably won't change for a very long time, I'm most likely going to have to either be satisfied with what I get or suck it up and get a cane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased that your fiancé intends to use the cane on your voluptuous naked rear end once in a while. I do so love that swish of this corporal punishment implement which so delightfully lands on a females unprotected rear end. Good Luck Jay, with the 'woodshed'. May it be used many many times, for having 'spanking good time'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brat - I'm no expert, but I've found that the cane can be very sensual and very serious depending on the need. A light tapping makes me feel like I'm getting a massage which works very nicely as he ramps up to harder strokes. I definitely recommend it because you can vary intensity and it is quiet enough for the bedroom, but also use caution because it can definitely bite so communicate what you need. The welts that appear shortly after a strike don't last long on me, but we also don't play too long with it. I think it's perfect for that urgent need to take care of things quickly. I've never tried a loopy johnny...looked scarier than the cane to me. For the record, I got my cane recommendations from a couple of Erica's posts. :-)

    Six - Thanks! I certainly plan on getting more use out of our "woodshed." He definitely took care of a few things in there last night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!