Friday, May 8, 2015

Blogiversary

One year ago as of this last Monday, May 4th, I published my first post on this blog. This version of Relativity has been so much more involved and satisfying than it's predecessor...mostly because I was a teenager in high school dealing with silly high school drama during the first time around. Today, Relativity is about sharing and keeping a record of my adult life and the topics range from every day things to erotic moments, from sadness to happiness, and from all events in between that make up what we call life. I can definitely say that I've had many highs and many lows over the last year. One of the things you find out about following blogs and blogging yourself is that you are never really alone. Someone else has gone, is going, or will go through situations similar to your own and sharing those experiences help both the writer and the reader. Tom and I have had a lot of support from all of you, my readers, over the last year and I want to thank all of you for taking the time to stop by. I know I haven't been posting as often as I used to, but I am still here and I look forward to continuing to be here.

I also look forward to some time over Tom's knee or over the bed like this...
  
Yes, that's me in the photo.

7 comments:

  1. Nice tush! Beautifully spankable:) Congratulations on your blogiversary I enjoy reading here<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lillyanna - Thank you! I enjoy reading your blog, too!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Jay. It's always interesting to look back and see how we've grown over 1 year or 10 years. Love your blog. Take care and hugs. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K - Thank you! It is definitely interesting see what we've learned and how we've grown. Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the milestone! I wish you many happy blogiversaries to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!