Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Livia Grant's Protecting It All is now available!

It seems I've come down with a sinus infection and a severe inner ear infection (very painful) so I'm taking a break from my storytelling to let everyone know that Livia Grant's Protecting It All was released last Saturday.



This is the fourth book in the Passion Series. This book focuses on bringing Brianna's ex-boyfriend Jake Davenport to justice. We saw how he terrorized Brianna physically and how he could scare the hell out of Tiffany emotionally without even touching her. Now, we dive into his House of Pain and get to see Lukus and his security team at Titan Security rally to take Davenport down. Can they get him before he has the chance to hurt anyone else we care about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!