Tuesday, March 10, 2015

First Q&A - Part 2

Leigh Smith asked, "Are you planning a big wedding?"

Not really.  It will mostly be for family and very close friends.  My current plan is to have it at a restored fire department building downtown.  I'm not planning anything fancy...I'm hoping it'll be more like a fun get-together and then we can run off together on our honeymoon.  It'll be our first real vacation - just the two of us. :-)

Thank you for your question!

----

In other news, I think I've decided to keep both Blogger and Wordpress in use at least for now.  I'll leave it to you which you would prefer to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering. Your plans sound like a good time for everybody, especially you. Minimum stress too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand you have to be discrete, but would every consider posting more photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay hello,

    Do you have a favourite colour in knickers:)?

    Do you have a spanking fantasy, a scene that thrills.

    What first attracted you to Tom?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!