Friday, December 12, 2014

Just a quick update.

The follow-up appointment went fine. The doctor said everything looks good, but she wants four more weeks of no sex.  Gee, thanks, that technically means no tender love making on Christmas and no hard and rough New Year's...oh well, compared to the good news, that's really not all that bad. Not to mention, I'm really not feeling physically up to it anyway just yet.  The pathology report came back as all being mild dysplasia.  No signs of moderate or severe (cancer) which is good news.  That also means that the previous biopsy probably removed all the cells that would be labled as slightly moderate.  This really was great news and now I don't have to go back until next December. 
Yesterday started out with a very mild sore throat and I felt like my allergies were bugging me.  By lunch time, the chills, really stiff neck, and congestion started.  At 3:30PM, I took two Mucinex-max Pressure (Hmm, ever notice how close that word is to Pleasure? ;-P I'll just blame that comment on the meds.) and Pain (Oops, wrong kind of pain.) and fell asleep.  When I woke up at 6:30PM, I had 102.4 fever, but with rest and more Mucinex, it broke over the next few hours.  Now, I don't feel as bad as last night, but definitely not at the top of my game.  Hopefully, I'll continue feeling better because I have a Christmas concert tonight with the ----town Band where I play clarinet. 
Well, that's all the news I have for now.  :-)  Have a great weekend, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you felt better for your concert. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh - Thanks! I felt okay enough to be there and perform, but it was definitely more difficult because I was sick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!