Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Random Ramblings

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this year's LOL9 event last week.  I definitely had a fun and exciting time giving, receiving, and replying to comments.  There is just something about knowing you are not alone and that someone else out there may be going through the same thing that you are. Just maybe we will be able to help each other by sharing experiences, providing encouragement and being a part of that much needed support group.  This community is awesome! :-) 
In my last entry, I mentioned doing a Walk Down Memory Lane post and I just want to let you know that I am working on it and will use it for my 50th post.  This post is number 48, so you won't have to wait too long I hope. 
In other news, we still have four house guests (two boys and two parents) so privacy is limited to our bedroom at night.  We can't use our gameroom because the chances of being walked in on or overheard are too high.  This unfortunately still doesn't allow for much more than a random swat or a few whacks with the cane which definitely hurts more on a bottom that isn't used to it anymore.  :-( 
Our sex life is still going strong even without being able to play.  My fiancé has been losing weight by not eating much and working long hours almost every day.  When he finally walks in the door, I have to fight the urge to run and jump on him.  I absolutely love seeing him without his shirt on...He is just so sexy that I can barely keep my hands off of him as he heads to or from the shower, so of course touching and teasing work perfectly to get us both excited. 
Another reason that I can't seem to get enough of making love/having sex/fucking is because I know I'm about to have to go 4-6 weeks without it.  I have that LEEP treatment/minor surgery next Tuesday which I am still refusing to think about.  So thankful that I'll be knocked out.  I know it isn't the end of the world having this procedure and not being allowed to have sex for a while, but that doesn't make it any less scary.  I plan on taking Monday off for Pre-Op, Tuesday off for surgery, and Wednesday off because I feel like I need a damn day off! 
Lately, I've just been tired all the time.  I think the following (found through Google Image search) sums up what I need quite nicely. 
Sometimes... 

Oh, and if I don't want to go to bed, then it just means I need to be spanked some more...

7 comments:

  1. Leigh - Hello :-) and thank you!

    Don - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for next Tuesday! You will be in good hands, before, during and after.

    Oh, and if anyone tried to send me to bed, early or otherwise, I'd tell them to eff off. But spanked? Yeah! Bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica - Thank you!

    I think I'm just really tired and I really miss going to bed with a sore backside. I remember I was so sore one night a few months ago that rolling over actually woke me up. LOL, I had to turn back over but I did so with a smile on my face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the surgery and I love the shirt. I totally agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige - Thanks for stopping by! I'm a nervous-wreck as it is the night before the surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!