Friday, September 12, 2014

What's this? Three posts in one week?!

Yesterday afternoon, my fiancé read my post from earlier in the day and decided he would do something about it.  So when we put the kids to bed and were waiting for them to settle down, my fiancé turns to me and says, "Go get the paddle."

I looked at him and said, "It's too loud for right here [in the living room] and they're still awake."  

With "the look" he replied, "I told you to go get the paddle."  So, I hopped off of the couch and went to retrieve the implement.  He took it from me and followed me into the game room where he promptly bent me over with my hands on the cushion of the loveseat.  With paddle in hand, he said, "Next time I tell you to do something. (Spank) You will do it. (spank) Without question! (Spank)"  Ouch, damn that thing hurts! He implied this was just a preview as the boys still weren't quite asleep yet. So, we went back into the living room and he slid the paddle onto the shelf of the coffee table, then we started watching a movie.  The boys got up a few times which happens every night after we put them to bed before they finally start drifting off to sleep.  I was getting anxious and couldn't focus on the movie to save my life, so he leaned over and said, "Go get the condom and lube."

"Here? Now?"  Huh? When did I start making excuses?!

"Are you going to argue again?" 

I quickly got off the couch and grabbed the items.  He waited for a few more minutes to be sure we wouldn't be interupted, then he grabbed everything, including the paddle, and we returned to the game room with him telling me that I had been naughty.  I returned to my previous position this time with my pj pants and panties around my knees.

Smack!  Wait, no warm up?! Smack! Ow!  Smack! Damn, these feel harder.  Smack! Please not in the same spot! Smack! Ouch! Smack, smack! Fuck!

He paused, "Is it too much?"

"Yes," I whispered.  A little sad that I couldn't take anymore with the paddle.

We decided to move on to other things instead.  He slid in behind me on the loveseat and I pushed back to meet him.  With a little bit of lube, I easily accepted him.  Then, he took over and set an excitingly fast pace.  Oh, it felt good to be able to moan and mumble aloud without being worried about waking up the kids.

When we finished, we cleaned up and continued the movie for a little while before heading off to bed.

Reflections:  I guess after not being able to handle much of last night's spanking I realized something...because we have to wait until the kids are asleep and we are generally more worn out lately, we tend to try to rush the spanking so that it feels more like a tease or like "hurry up and get it over with" so we can have sex and/or sleep.  Unfortunately, this way of doing it just isn't as fulfilling.  I do understand why it's happening, but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with.  However, I love him and I am still extremely greatful for what he can and does give me and for what he has also given up [since the boys arrived]. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!