Monday, August 25, 2014

Life has changed, but first...

I picked up my long-anticipated copy of Wanting It All from Amazon's Kindle Store on Saturday!  I've been trying to find time to sit down and read, but as you will soon find out, the time for that little luxury has been severely depleted.  As of this morning, I have successfully completed chapter one and am excitedly looking forward to continuing the rest of the book as time allows. 
Congrats to Livia Grant!  You are now a published author!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jay for your support. It means so much to me and I hope things settle down long enough for you to get some reading time.:)
    ~Livia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Livia - Thanks! I hope so too! I actually managed to read a couple of chapters yesterday. I love the emotional involvement I have with the characters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!