Monday, August 4, 2014

"...I'd better find you naked on the bed."

On Sunday night, I couldn't figure out whether I wanted to have sex, play, or just go to sleep.  My fiancé kept glancing over at me on the couch and asking what I wanted, but I was being perpetually indecisive.  After a while, he got up and said, "I'm going to go take a shower.  If you want to do anything, then when I get out I'd better find you naked on the bed.  Otherwise, I'll assume you don't want to do anything and we'll just go to bed."  As soon as he closed the bathroom door, I hopped off the couch and went to our bedroom.


I stripped out of my clothes and piled a couple of pillows on the middle of the bed.  Then, I went looking for something we bought recently that I've been wanting to tryout - a restraint that goes around your waist and holds your wrists at your sides using two elastic bands.  I also pulled out a blindfold.  I tied the restraint around my waist, climbed on the bed, and slipped the blindfold over my eyes.  As I slid my wrists into the bands of the restraint on either side of my waist and leaned over the pillows, I heard the water cut off in the bathroom.  He was getting out of the shower and I was ready and getting excited.


He came into the bedroom and said, "Oh really?"  I felt him sit on the bed and caress my bottom.  "What? No implement?"  I smiled and thought that I couldn't very well have done all the work, but didn't respond otherwise.  I could hear him looking around for an implement.  Smack!  Smack! He picked the plastic hairbrush. He followed up with a few flurries on each cheek.  Those definitely stung, so I started wiggling a little.  He moved around working all over my backside. 


He paused to retrieve some lube and my pink dildo. Slowly, he worked it into me until it was comfortable.  With the one end of the inserted dildo in one hand and the hairbrush in the other, he got to work pumping and thumping.  It felt amazing, the pain and the pleasure mixing.


He asked me if I wanted him to switch to a bigger one (dildo), but I just said not unless it's you.  He promptly tossed aside the brush and the dildo and helped me rearrange myself so that I was properly on my knees with my face resting on the bed. (Side note...it's amazing what you are no longer capable of doing by yourself when you lack the use of your arms.)  He positioned himself behind me and slid all the way in.  After a moment of adjustment, he started slaming homeruns. He felt amazing.  I started moving back to meet him.  With the way we were going, one would have thought we were trying to break the record for number of homeruns slammed in under five minutes!  He reached his peak, and then he helped me out of the restraint and told me to get my vibrator.  I turned it on and he slipped in a finger.  Between the gentle internal stroking and the external vibrations, I was thrown over the edge where I enjoyed riding out the waves of pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!