Sunday, May 25, 2014

Me = Excited!

Wow, my last post made it onto Chross's "Spankings of the Week" List!  I'm almost at 2,000 views in less than 2 days which is pretty big for me since I only just started blogging again.  Pretty exciting!  My thanks go out to Chross and to everyone who has taken the time to stop by!  Hope to see you all again!

Want to know what else is exciting?  My fiancé is in the process of making our very first handmade paddle (3/4" thk. x 3 1/2" wide x 20" long)!  He still has to sand it down some more, stain it, and seal it.  I'm pretty sure I'll want to tone down the sassiness when he's holding that in his hand!  I'll post a photo of it when he's finished.

In the mean time and to add to the weekend's excitement, I also received two new implements (one wooden and one leather) from Cane-iac in the mail! Needless to say, I am currently sitting on a slightly sore bottom today, but I'm definitely game for more playtime with our new toys!

Enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You got Chrossed? Oh, you're in the big time now, honey. Congratulations. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica - Thanks! I can't stop smiling! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!