Wednesday, May 28, 2014

And the answer is...

"All of the above."  I'd like to thank those of you who participated in the little poll from the previous post.  I was honestly just messing around with it to see if it would even work.  If anyone has other suggestions about a free and easy to use poll thing-y (yes, I'm very technical here), please let me know!  I have some ideas for its use in the future especially if I ever have time to sit down and let the creative juices flow (no, not that other kind).

Anyway, we had some relatives over on Memorial Day, and before everyone left, we decided to play a dart game called Killers (I know, what a great name for a game!).  I guess I should note that of those of us who were playing, I'm the one who has played darts the least amount of time; therefore, my life expectancy in the game wasn't very high.  We continued to play rounds knocking/striking each other off the board until it was just my fiancé and myself.  We were at the point where he could win with a single dart and I could win with two.  He would throw his three darts and miss, then I would throw my three darts and also miss.  It was honestly starting to get quite boring...that is until he decided to whisper something in my ear as he passed.  "You'll get 25 per strike."  (Yikes! We all know what that means.)  Well, I already had one strike on him and still had to get two more to win the game, but he only needed one.  I have to hand it to him - he certainly knew how to make the game more interesting!

During my next turn, I nailed the second strike. LOL, "So, that's 50," I thought as I passed him with a smile.  He returned the smile but didn't make any headway in winning.  A few rounds later, I did it (75)!  He couldn't beat me (at least not yet ;-) hehe)! I knew he wouldn't do anything that drastic in front of relatives, so I just smiled sweetly at him.  After we walked everyone out to the driveway and bid our farewells, my Love and I went back in to take showers.

By this time, it was actually getting pretty late and we were both definitely tired, so we relaxed and snuggled a little.  Then, I turned to look at him and asked, "Does that mean I get a raincheck?"

He replied, "Nope!" and hopped out of bed looking for the new wooden paddle.

I couldn't help but laugh as I rolled over exposing my backside.  He started first with both cheeks and then he would alternate either side or both randomly.  I knew he couldn't be hitting very hard, but I could definitely feel the burn and the building deeper ache.  It didn't take long before he decided to stop and move on to other activities.  I was certainly more than ready when he entered me roughly from behind and set a hard, fast pace.  Believe me, I could tell the paddle had been back there, but everything just felt so good!

After the fireworks, I went to the bathroom and glanced in the mirror.  I was a lovely shade of dark red splashed with some minor bruising.  I rubbed a little and could definitely feel the deeper ache that reminds you what just happened was real.  My fiancé looked up from the bed and I gave him a goofy, embarrassed smiled since he caught me looking. Then, I went back to bed where we cuddled until we drifted off to sleep.  It was a good end to a long day.

As a follow-up note - the next day, I learned how not to plop down onto my chair at work. ;-P

2 comments:

  1. My dear, you are brave. That paddle would be a hard limit for me! But it sounds like you had a blast. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica - :-) Don't get me wrong - it definitely hurt! I'm glad he knows he can't just pull back and swing it. We had just the right amount of fun with it so it wasn't too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from you!